Friday, January 16, 2009

I soooo wanted to skip today...

...but I made myself do the same exercises as yesterday.
25 ball push-ups
10 ball sit-ups
15 leg lifts
3 different sets of 45 with the jump rope
25 sit-ups on the Ab-lounge chair
25 abdominal muscle flex
2 minutes on the bike

I'm pretty sure I won't be doing any on weekends with everyone at home snickering at my pathetic attempts.

123.5 28% (forgot to weigh before I undressed for the night, so it looks like much less than usual)

Ate a healthy dinner (low-fat paella) but I had seconds and also some chocolate after. Darn all these chocolates in the house! There are several kinds from Europe, so I keep wanting to try them all and then, there are the truly amazing ones that make my mouth water just thinking of them. :)
The Christmas tree is finally back in its storage place, now I just have to find a place for my nutcracker.