Monday, January 5, 2009

2 lbs in one day...

...which I somehow gained! WTF? How is that even possible?? So, 24 hours later I weigh in at 125.5, BMI still 30%.

Twenty-four hours after that: 124, 28%. Can there be something wrong with the scale, I wonder?...

Anyways, on the eating healthier front, I could have done better, but I hate to waste food and there is all that leftover ham I just have to work into some dishes. Or maybe I should freeze some for later.

Exercise wise: does getting out of bed count? Yeah, that's about all. And walking in the grocery store. I have to make a plan or I'll never do a thing!

Housekeeping front: quite a big accomplishment, as I have finally took my brand new sewing machine out of the box and made my daughter the duvet cover I have promised her four months ago! Also, to get the hang of using said machine I have sewn our duvet cover (which was held together on two sides by safety pins), something that should have been done more than 6 months ago. I'm gonna miss those pins snagging me as I sleep! :)

Well, that's all for now, we'll see what today brings...